Farm - Bergan, Bergen, Bergeen in Sauland, Hjartdal, Hierdal

Hjartdal - Sauland - Tuddal (alle i den nye storkommunen Hjartdal)

Moderator: MOD_Telemark

Svar
dn09189
Sted: Canada

Farm - Bergan, Bergen, Bergeen in Sauland, Hjartdal, Hierdal

Legg inn av dn09189 » 26. august 2007 kl. 22.58

I have been able to find lots in the parish records but have become stumped at the following. I have been given information and want to verify it.
I am looking for a birth record for Liv Svennungsdatter in 1780 (looked from 1778-82). I was given that she was married to Johannes Halvorsen in 1798 (looked from 1796-1800). Cannot find either of these in the parish records. SO, I think that she maybe from another area.
Is it possible to check the farm name Bergan, Bergen or Bergene? Other possibilities?
Johannes and Liv lived at Bergeen in the 1801 census (as well as daughter Ingeborg- I found her baptism record in Dec 1799 - not sure of the date as the record is difficult to read and don't have much experience with this parish)
There were other children as well.
Svennung in 1802
Ingeborg in 1804
Kittel in 1807
Anne in 1812
Halvor in 1814
All born at Bergan.

It was given to me that Liv was born to Svennung Johannesen (b. 1734) and Anne Halvorsdatter Ause (no birthdate given). No death dates for either!
Also to look up the farm Ause (I think it maybe in another district).
Thank you to anyone who can assist, for your time and efforts in this matter.
David Vinge
Edmonton Canada

Ole Bjørn Darrud
Sted: TRANBY

Re: Farm - Bergan, Bergen, Bergeen in Sauland, Hjartdal, Hie

Legg inn av Ole Bjørn Darrud » 27. august 2007 kl. 8.39

Hi

The 1801 cencus for Bergan in Sauland indicates that Johannes’ mother and siblings still lives at the farm.

Further, Liv and Johannes were married in Heddal (Hitterdal) on June 19. 1798. Liv was from the Heddal farm, Aase (Åse).

Regards
Ole Bjørn

Rune Helland
Sted: ÅSGÅRDSTRAND

Re: Farm - Bergan, Bergen, Bergeen in Sauland, Hjartdal, Hie

Legg inn av Rune Helland » 27. august 2007 kl. 9.56

Hello David
After Ole Bjørn found the marriage in Heddal (Hitterdal) I took a lookup in the bygdebook, and found the family

Anne Halvorsdotter,from Søndre Aase and Sveinung Johanneson (from Sauer, Heddal)
had theese children:
Johannes Sveinungson, b. Sauer 1779
Liv Sveinungsdotter, b. 1780, m. 19.6.1898 with her cousin Johannes Halvorsen, Bergen, Sauland
Ragnhild b. Aase, died as small
Halvor Sveinungson, b. 1784
Ragnhild Sveinungsdotter, b. 1787
Anne Aveinungsdotter, b. 1790
Sveinung Sveinungson, b. 1795, m to his cousin Ragnhild Halvorsdotter, Bergan, Sauland, mt II Torbjørg Johannesdotter, b. Lia u. Langerud. Lived at Aase.

I will send you a rapport from theese people later, I have the most of them

You may mail me at: ruhelland@sensewave.com

Rune

Svar

Gå tilbake til «Hjartdal»