Låst
Brukeravatar
dn04942
Sted: OSLO
Kontakt:

Nyheter og endringer denne uke

Legg inn av dn04942 » 15. mars 2010 kl. 10.03

Hei

Legger ut informasjon her om planlagte endringer i registreringssystemet. Er det greit at teksten er på engelsk? Gi meg gjerne tilbakemeldinger på om det er ting som er vanskelilg å forstå.

Next week there will be an exciting update to the FamilySearch indexing program and Web site. This update will NOT largely affect how you index, but ALL participants will be affected by the changes. We will send a notice in the My Messages portion of the indexing program early next week with the exact date that these changes will take effect.

FamilySearch Account*

FamilySearch Account makes it easier to access FamilySearch sites! Enjoy the convenience of just one user name and password for all participating FamilySearch Web sites, including FamilySearch indexing. Once you register, you can sign in to FamilySearch sites using either a FamilySearch Account or an LDS Account (which is tied to LDS Church membership). The FamilySearch Account is free and replaces your prior indexing account.

What will I need to do after the update?

Register for Your New Account. All volunteers must sign in using a FamilySearch Account or an LDS Account when these changes are made to the program. This means you will need to either register for a new account, or find and use the log in information for an existing account.
Merge Old Account. If you want to keep your indexing history, roles, or other information currently found your indexing account, you will need to merge it with your FamilySearch Account. We will give you instructions on how to do this.
Do I already have an account?

You may already have a FamilySearch (or LDS) Account if you have registered with (or signed into) any of the following Web sites recently:

FamilySearch Research Wiki
Stake and Ward Web Sites
Institute Course Registration (WISE)
LDSJobs (Employment Resources Center)
It's About Love (LDS Family Services)
LDS International Art Competition
LDS Account Profile Manager
New FamilySearch Beta
* Please note: FamilySearch Account is different from the user name and password used at http://www.FamilySearch.org.

Help Resources

There are resources available to help you through this transition. You may want to print these documents.

Checklist. Print this checklist and write down the important personal information you will need to remember.
Instructions for Upgrading and Merging. A step-by-step guide of registering for a new account and merging it with your old indexing information.
What’s New. A detailed list of the updates and changes being made to the indexing Web site and computer program.
LDS Account Help Page. Click this link for more information about LDS Account.
Web Site in 7 Languages

The second major part of the update is the complete internationalization of the FamilySearch indexing Web site. The site, including training materials, will be available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish! There are current indexing projects in all seven languages. The indexing computer program is already available in these languages.

At this time, you may continue indexing as usual. We will send more information as we get closer to the update. Thank you for your service in this great work.

Sincerely,
FamilySearch

Brukeravatar
dn17856
Sted: HOLMESTRAND
Kontakt:

Re: Nyheter og endringer denne uke

Legg inn av dn17856 » 21. mars 2010 kl. 14.17

Hei
Jeg har store vanskeligheter med å få logget meg på etter den nye versjonen ble lagt ut. Håper at jeg kan få litt hjelp.

Må jeg registrere meg på nytt? Og hva med passordet mitt? Bør det også endres.
Ang. de registreringene jeg allerede har, vil de bli lagt til automatisk, eller må det også gjøres manuelt?

Dessuten syntes jeg at det er vanskelig å forstå all den engelske teksten her. Den kunne kanskje vært oversatt til norsk, for oss som ikke er så "stive" i engelsk.

Ja det ble visst endel spørsmål her, men jeg kommer ikke noe videre.

Brukeravatar
dn04942
Kontakt:

Legg inn av dn04942 » 21. mars 2010 kl. 14.27

Jeg har hatt noen flere slike henvendelser og for de øvrige har nå problemene løst seg. Det skal ikke være nødvendig for deg å gjøre noen endringer.

Brukeravatar
dn04942
Kontakt:

Legg inn av dn04942 » 24. mars 2010 kl. 19.28

Da er det kommet innspill fra USA:
I believe the issue lies in registering for a new account. Those who are facing this problem should go to the home page here: http://indexing.familysearch.org

1. Click Register in the upper right corner.

2. Fill out the information.

3. Then go back to the home page and click Sign In.

4. Merge accounts.

Once you’ve merged accounts things should work.

De tror problemet er knyttet til det å registrere ny konto. Dere som opplaver problem med innloggingen skal gå til adressen ovenfor

1. klikk Register i det øverste høyre hjørnet
2. fyll i informasjonen det bes om
3. så går du tilbake til FS sin hjemmeside og klikker Sign In
4. slå sammen kontoer

Låst

Gå tilbake til «Tyding av folketellingen 1875»