Moderator: MOD_Sør-Trøndelag

Låst
Brukeravatar
Viggo Eide
Sted: BODØ
Kontakt:

Helmer Løvik f. 1857 Bjørnør ST, nevnt i FT 1900 Bodø

Legg inn av Viggo Eide » 18. februar 2012 kl. 11.46

DIS-Salten Slektshistorielag har via Trønderlag fått en henvendelse fra Minnesota i USA:
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....

I am helping a woman from Superior, Wisconsin. Her father was Oscar Lovik who was born in the USA to Hilmar (Helmer) K. Nilsen Lovik and his 2nd wife, Anna Olava Stai. The family here in the USA knew that Hilmar’s birth date was May 22, 1857 in Norway but they did not know where. Once I started researching it, I found that he was from Bjørnør in Sør-Trondelag. I then discovered that he was in Bodø, Nordland in the 1900 census with a wife and 5 children (see below).

He married his second wife, Anna Olava Stai in Carlton County, Minnesota on August 9, 1909. So Hilmer was married to two women at the same time.

The family here in the USA did not know anything about the family over in Norway.

Another interesting fact is that his sons in Norway were Harold and Oskar and his sons born here in the USA were Harold and Oscar. Hilmer’s wife, Anna divorced him in 1925 and the children here in the USA said he was not a very nice man.

This woman named SANDY is going to Norway this summer and she would now like to go to the Trondheim area. Would you have any connections in the Bjørnør area or in the Bodø area that might be able to tell us if there are living relatives there that perhaps Sandy could communicate with.

If Hilmer/Helmer’s first children married and had children, these children would be HALF FIRST COUSINS to SANDY.
Sandy was just amazed to learn about this first marriage and these children. She is fascinated by all this and it would be fun to fill in a bunch of facts for her.

Below is information on Hilmer/Helmer.

Yours
Jean Marthaler
Viggo Eide
nestleder i Slekt og data
aktiv i Slekt og Data Nordland
admin i Slektsforum
http://tidogrom.blogspot.com

Brukeravatar
Viggo Eide
Kontakt:

Re: Helmer Løvik f. 1857 Bjørnør ST, nevnt i FT 1900 Bodø

Legg inn av Viggo Eide » 18. februar 2012 kl. 11.48

Nr 77 Helmer Cornelius Løviig født 22. mai 1857
Sør-Trøndelag fylke, Roan i Bjørnør, Ministerialbok nr. 657A05 (1846-1857), Fødte og døpte 1857, side 120.

Foreldrenes ekteskap i 1856.
Sør-Trøndelag fylke, Roan i Bjørnør, Ministerialbok nr. 657A05 (1846-1857), Ekteviede 1857, side 202.

Helmers familie i FT 1865 ?

Helmers koner og barn i FT 1900 Bodø.

This is Helmer coming to America in 1904

Bergitte Løvik i FT 1910.
Viggo Eide
admin i Slektsforum

Brukeravatar
Viggo Eide
Kontakt:

Re: Helmer Løvik f. 1857 Bjørnør ST, nevnt i FT 1900 Bodø

Legg inn av Viggo Eide » 18. februar 2012 kl. 11.52

This woman named SANDY is going to Norway this summer and she would now like to go to the Trondheim area. Would you have any connections in the Bjørnør area or in the Bodø area that might be able to tell us if there are living relatives there that perhaps Sandy could communicate with.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Denne etterlysningen er også lagt under Bodø, her.

Jeg stenger tråden under Roan og henviser alle svar til hovedinnlegget.
Viggo Eide
admin i Slektsforum

Låst

Gå tilbake til «Roan»